Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Matthew & Shallen Brunet

ahhh...Better late than never (right)...this post is long over due! Congrats to Matt & Shallen Brunet!! Married at St. Peters Catholic Church on Saturday, July 17, 2010 with the reception held at the Crown Plaza Golf Club in Lake Placid. Shallen was a stunning bride to say the least..and a pleasure to photograph. What an amazing day....here are just a few of my favorites!!

We took a little pit stop on the way down to Lake Placid....these ladies were GORGEOUS!!

I think their friends call them Barbie & Ken...I think I have to agree!!


I just couldn't help posting this...


Matt this one's for you!!!






Shallen has the most stunning eye lashes.


The scenery was breathtaking...




and to finish off with my favorite!!


Thanks Matt & Shallen for allowing me to capture your day!!

No comments: