Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Busy Bee

Wow talk about busy! This season was a blast. I was priviliged to have the opportunity to photograph many wonderful couples and provide video for several more. Right now my days (and a good portion of my nights) are mostly spent editing pictures, videos, and designing albums. I wanted to let everyone know that the following weddings are now available for viewing/purchasing on the proofing section of our website. I am attaching an image from each of these to this post.

  • Joslyn - Mahuta
  • Garenani - Marshall

  • Clukey - Bigelow

  • Jefferson - Bedard

  • Latour - Fernandez

  • Calkin - Hewson

I also want to thank everyone for the nice feedback I have received on all of the images. I also wanted to let you know that if you are waiting on pictures for a wedding that it not listed here yet' don't fret, I fully expect to have the remainder of the weddings ready to go over the next couple of weeks. Thanks again for all your support.




Johnny












No comments: