Monday, June 18, 2007

The Wedding of Jennifer and Brian

This weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to capture memories for the union of Jennifer Joslyn and Brian Mahuta. What a wonderful couple! They were truly a joy to be around. I wanted to take a moment to wish them a lifetime of happiness and to post a few of my favorite images from their big day. In the near future their entire wedding will be available for viewing and ordering prints in the on-line proofing area of our website. You will also be able to obtain copies of their wedding video from there as well. For now here are a few images from their special day.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photos look great. It was a wonderful day. Thanks to the whole SL crew!

Brian Mahuta said...

John,

My wife Jen and I just got a chance to look over the photos you put up. They look wonderful. You did such a glorious job on them. We are really looking forward to seeing the rest of our wedding day through your camera's!

-Brian & Jen

Rebecca Leonard said...

Great job, as always, Johnny. You never cease to amaze me with your talent. When are we doing a display at the Plattsburgh store? I'm ready when you are...